Head Office Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Simply Blue Energy team responsible for developing a pipeline of marine renewables and aquaculture projects. Simply Blue Energy is seeking a highly motivated and competent administrator, ideally with experience in supporting diverse teams in a dynamic project environment. The role is focused on day-to-day support for a range of projects in Ireland and overseas. The work will involve assisting senior management across a range of HR, project management, travel and communications functions. The position offers an extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate to develop new skills and become a key part of Simply Blue Energy’s success story.
1. The Role
The Head Office Administrator will be at the heart of the office environment, responsible for document management, support for procurement, management of office supplies, travel arrangements, office management, and dissemination of materials, as well as ensuring that project administrative systems are managed to the highest standards. The candidate must be able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation and must take on ownership of complex tasks and challenges.
The Head Office Administrator will report on a day to day basis to the Projects Director. As part of the head office team, the position will be based at the Simply Blue Energy head office in Cork City. This is a full-time role and travel from time to time in connection with the project should be expected. The post offers an attractive pension package and the salary will be subject to negotiation and will depend on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Objective: to provide administrative support to SBE such that outcomes facilitate commercial project progression and stand-up to external assessment.
• Undertake administrative and clerical tasks in support of corporate requirements
• Provide an informed and professional point of contact for all public enquiries
• Effectively manage shared workspaces
• Expertly record minutes and actions at meetings
• Maintain records, such as annual leave, in support of SBE project teams
• Schedule meetings, appointments and executive travel
• Provide ‘front of house’ support for visitors during meetings
• Utilise the Sharepoint document management system
• Facilitate organisation of events such as stakeholder consultations
• Ensure the head office is operating effectively through management of office supplies
• Provide support for induction for new staff members
• Provide PA support for CEO and Projects Director
• Manage the premises to ensure compliance with legal requirements and all necessary insurances
• Organise agreed training and inductions for staff
• Maintain HSEQ records and risk register
3. Qualifications, Skills and Experience
● Relevant project administration qualification and at least 3 years of professional working experience
● Excellent attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs
● High level of organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking
● Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively using Sharepoint or Teams
● Highly competent in use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel
● Knowledge of social media in a professional environment
● Ability to work across jurisdictions
● Full, clean driving licence
● Experience of financial administration
4 Your Application
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the subject heading IRE-OAHO by the closing date of the 1st July 2020.
We look forward to considering your application.