Job vacancies are listed below. Click on the drop down menus for more information.
1. Office Manager – Simply Blue Group
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Simply Blue Group team responsible for developing an exciting pipeline of floating offshore wind projects. Simply Blue Energy is seeking a part-time Office Manager for its Head Office based in Cork City. The role is focused on overseeing the administrative activities which facilitate the efficient operation of the Head Office on a day-to-day basis.
The Office Manager will be at the heart of the office environment, responsible for document management, support for procurement, management of office supplies, travel arrangements, office management, and dissemination of materials, as well as ensuring that project administrative systems are managed to the highest standards. The candidate must be able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation and must take on ownership of complex tasks and challenges.
The Office Manager will report on a day-to-day basis to the Operations and Ireland Projects Director. As part of the Head Office team, the position will be based at the Simply Blue Energy Head Office in Cork City. This is a part-time role initially and travel from time to time in connection with the project may be expected. The post offers an attractive pension package and the salary will be subject to negotiation and will depend on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To oversee the administrative activities which facilitate the efficient operation of the office on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure the head office is operating effectively through management of office supplies and user requirements.
- Provide an informed and professional point of contact for all public enquiries.
- Effectively manage shared workspaces.
- Liaise with other Simply Blue Group offices to ensure clear communication and consistency across the business.
- Expertly record minutes and actions at meetings.
- Maintain records, such as sick leave in support of Simply Blue Group project teams.
- Manage office budgets.
- Assist in Simply Blue Group’s HR function ensuring personnel records are kept up to date etc.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and executive travel.
- Provide ‘front of house’ support for visitors during meetings.
- Utilise the SharePoint DMS system.
- Facilitate organisation of events such as stakeholder consultations.
- Provide support for induction for new staff members.
- Provide PA support for CEO and Projects Director.
- Manage the premises to ensure compliance with legal requirements and all necessary insurances.
- Organise and log agreed training and inductions for staff.
- Maintain HSEQ records and office risk register.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Relevant project administration qualification and at least 3 years of professional working experience Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs
- High level of organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively using SharePoint or Teams
- Highly competent in use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of social media in a professional environment
- Ability to work across jurisdictions
- Full, clean driving licence
Location: Blackrock, Cork City, Ireland
How to apply:
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Office Manager Role’ by the closing date of the 26th March 2021. Please note that Simply Blue Group will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. As we are currently experiencing high volumes of interest in vacancies it may not be possible to answer individual queries prior to application.
Our values are important to us and we would expect them to be a key driver in any application to join our team. Click link below.